Computer Basics – Beginner’s Guide
This course is meant for absolute beginners who do not know what are computers and how they work. But the same principles applies to people who know how to work with computers without actually knowing computers.
What you will learn
- Understand what are computers
- Understand the different parts of a computer
- Understand how computers work
- Understand how to use computers
- Understand how to set up a computer
This course was created for absolute beginners without any prior knowledge of computers.
This Computer Basics course combines 4 different aspects of computers
- Introduction to theoretical knowledge of computers
- Introduction to computer hardware
- Introduction to computer software
- Operating systems, applications and the cloud
At completion of this course you will have a fundamental understanding of how to use a computer.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in learning computers.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn about computers from scratch, then this course if for you
- If you want to get started with your first computer
- If you know something about computers but want to learn more about how they work
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Using a Computer
Using the Internet
Safety and Maintenance