Microsoft Excel – Formulas
Welcome to our Excel Formulas tutorial! If you want to learn more about using formulas and functions in Excel or another spreadsheet application (such as Google Sheets), you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re new to spreadsheets or are a more advanced spreadsheet user, this tutorial is designed to show you how to use different formulas and functions to solve real-life problems.
Formulas work almost exactly the same way in most spreadsheet programs, so you can work along with this tutorial even if you don’t have Excel. These skills will work in Google Sheets, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, and many other spreadsheet programs. However, keep in mind that we’ll be using Excel 2016 and 2013 throughout this tutorial, so you may notice some slight differences if you’re using a different program.
If you’ve never created a formula before, that’s OK! This tutorial starts with the absolute basics of creating formulas and gradually works up to to some more advanced formulas. But before you begin, you’ll want to have a basic understanding of how to navigate your spreadsheet program.
What you will learn
- Master Microsoft Excel Formulas
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Unlock dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel formulas
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of Excel Training experience
This course was created with Microsoft Excel 2016. But the features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2019, Office 365, and most will work in 2007.
If you already have a basic understanding of how spreadsheets work, you’re ready to dive in and get started. Throughout this course, you’ll find a mix of written lessons, videos, and interactives that will explain the basics of formulas and guide you through real-life scenarios where you’ll use formulas to solve problems!
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel formulas and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. This course is designed to show you how to use different formulas and functions to solve real-life problems.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newbie or Regular to Excel Guru!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn more about using formulas and functions in Excel or another spreadsheet application (such as Google Sheets), you’ve come to the right place!
- Whether you’re new to spreadsheets or are a more advanced spreadsheet user, this Course is designed to show you how to use different formulas and functions to solve real-life problems.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Formula and Functions Basics
Learn how to create simple formulas, complex formulas, and using functions
Get to know the most useful tips to help you get most out of Excel
Learn how to use Excel in different scenarios
- Excel Formulas – 10 – Over-Budget Items
- Excel Formulas – 11 – Percent-Off Sale
- Excel Formulas – 12 – Basketball Team: Player Statisctics
- Excel Formulas – 13 – Movie Tickets
- Excel Formulas – 14 – Using the IF Function
- Excel Formulas – 15 – Using Concatenate
- Excel Formulas – 16 – Printer Cost Comparison
Advanced Scenario: Create an Invoice
Learn how to use Excel to create invoices on different scenarios
Test your knowledge of Excel by taking this Quiz