Microsoft Excel – Tips & Tricks
Microsoft Excel – Tips
Welcome to our Excel Tips tutorial! If you want to learn Excel tips and tricks so that you can do more with this popular spreadsheet program, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re new to spreadsheets or are a more advanced spreadsheet user, this tutorial is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to solve real-life problems.
Tips work almost exactly the same way in most spreadsheet programs, so you can work along with this tutorial even if you don’t have Excel. These skills will work in Google Sheets, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, and many other spreadsheet programs. However, keep in mind that we’ll be using Excel 2016 and 2013 throughout this tutorial, so you may notice some slight differences if you’re using a different program.
If you’ve never created a formula before, that’s OK! This tutorial starts with the absolute basics of creating formulas and gradually works up to to some more advanced formulas. But before you begin, you’ll want to have a basic understanding of how to navigate your spreadsheet program.
What you will learn
- Master Microsoft Excel Tips
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel formulas
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of Excel Training experience
This course was created with Microsoft Excel 2016. But the features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2019, Office 365, and most will work in 2007.
If you already have a basic understanding of how spreadsheets work, you’re ready to dive in and get started. Throughout this tutorial, you’ll find a mix of written lessons, videos, and interactives that will explain the basic tips and guide you through real-life scenarios where you’ll use Excel to solve problems!
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tips and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. This course is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to work faster and solve real-life problems.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newbie or Regular to Excel Guru!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn more about using advanced tips and tricks in Excel or another spreadsheet application (such as Google Sheets), you’ve come to the right place!
- Whether you’re new to spreadsheets or are a more advanced spreadsheet user, this Course is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to solve real-life problems.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Excel Quick Tips
Learn how to create simple formulas, complex formulas, and using functions
- Excel Tips – 01 – Add Current Date to a Cell
- Excel Tips – 02 – Using Fill Handle
- Excel Tips – 03 – Format Painter
- Excel Tips – 04 – AutoSum
- Excel Tips – 05 – Quick Access Toolbar Shortcuts
- Excel Tips – 06 – How to Quickly Duplicate a Sheet
- Excel Tips – 07 – Jump to Any Sheet with a Shortcut
- Excel Tips – 08 – Select an Entire Row or Column
- Excel Tips – 09 – Finding a Sum Without Using a Formula
- Excel Tips – 10 – Why You Should Avoid Merging Cells
- Excel Tips – 11 – Using the Quick Analysis Tool
- Excel Tips – 12 – How to Make Charts Auto Update
- Excel Tips – 13 – Use Transpose to Flip Data on its Side
- Excel Tips – 14 – Absolute References with the F4 Key
- Excel Tips – 15 – Add a New Row with a Shortcut
- Excel Tips – 16 – Use an Entire Column as a Cell Range
- Excel Tips – 17 – What are Named Ranges?
- Excel Tips – 18 – A Trick for Finding Inconsistent Data
Get to know the most useful tips to help you get most out of Excel
Learn how to use Excel in different scenarios