Microsoft PowerPoint – Tips
Welcome to our PowerPoint Tips tutorial! If you want to learn PowerPoint tips and tricks so that you can do more with this popular presentation program, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re new to PowerPoint or are a more advanced PowerPoint user, this tutorial is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to solve real-life problems.
Tips work almost exactly the same way in most presentation programs, so you can work along with this tutorial even if you don’t have PowerPoint. These skills will work in LibreOffice, OpenOffice, and many other presentation programs. However, keep in mind that we’ll be using PowerPoint 2016 and 2013 throughout this tutorial, so you may notice some slight differences if you’re using a different program.
If you’ve never created a presentation before, that’s OK! This tutorial starts with the absolute basics of creating presentations and gradually works up to to some more advanced presentations. But before you begin, you’ll want to have a basic understanding of how to navigate your PowerPoint program.
What you will learn
- Master Microsoft PowerPoint Tips
- Learn the most common PowerPoint functions used in the Office
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of PowerPoint Training experience
This course was created with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. But the features will work in PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2019, Office 365, and most will work in 2007.
If you already have a basic understanding of how PowerPoint work, you’re ready to dive in and get started. Throughout this tutorial, you’ll find a mix of written lessons, and videos that will explain the basic tips and guide you through real-life scenarios where you’ll use PowerPoint to create beautiful and professional looking presentations!
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular PowerPoint tips and come out with confidence to complete any PowerPoint tasks with efficiency and grace. This course is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to work faster and solve real-life problems.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering PowerPoint and go from PowerPoint Newbie or Regular to PowerPoint Guru!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn more about using advanced tips and tricks in PowerPoint or another presentation application, you’ve come to the right place!
- Whether you’re new to PowerPoint or are a more advanced PowerPoint user, this Course is designed to show you how to use different tips and tricks to solve real-life problems.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PowerPoint Quick Tips
Learn how to create simple formulas, complex formulas, and using functions
- PowerPoint Tips – 01 – Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- PowerPoint Tips – 02 – Temporarily Hide Your Presentation
- PowerPoint Tips – 03 – Quick Zoom With the Scroll Wheel
- PowerPoint Tips – 04 – Open a File in Slide Show Mode
- PowerPoint Tips – 05 – Jump to a Specific Slide
- PowerPoint Tips – 06 – Spell Check and Thesaurus Shortcuts
- PowerPoint Tips – 07 – Recover Unsaved Presentations
- PowerPoint Tips – 08 – Compress Media Files
- PowerPoint Tips – 09 – Keep Objects Aligned While Moving
- PowerPoint Tips – 10 – Match Colors With the Eyedropper
- PowerPoint Tips – 11 – Crop Your Images into Custom Shapes
- PowerPoint Tips – 12 – Line Up Your Slide with Guides
- PowerPoint Tips – 13 – Embed Fonts Within a File
- PowerPoint Tips – 14 – Duplicate Your Animations
- PowerPoint Tips – 15 – Play Audio Across Your Slide Show
- PowerPoint Tips – 16 – Embed Excel Charts in a Slide
Learn how to use Excel in different scenarios
- PowerPoint Tips – 17 – Simple Rules for Better PowerPoint Presentations
- PowerPoint Tips – 18 – Three Tips for Beautiful PowerPoint Presentations
- PowerPoint Tips – 19 – Three Tips for Beautiful Presentations in PowerPoint 2013
- PowerPoint Tips – 20 – Using the Format Painter in PowerPoint and Word
- PowerPoint Tips – 21 – Office for Mac