Microsoft Word – from Beginner to Advanced
This course was created using Microsoft Word 2016 but the same principles applies for Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2019 and Office 365.
What you will learn
- Master Microsoft Word from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Word functions used in the Office
- Maintain large documents with text, symbols, pictures or tables
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Word
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Word by automating your day to day tasks through Styles, Tracking, Find and Replace
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of Microsoft Word Training experience
This course was created with Microsoft Word 2016. But the features will work in Word 2010, 2013, 2019, Office 365, and most will work in 2007.
This Microsoft Word from Beginner to Advanced course combines 4 different courses into an all in One Package
- Microsoft Word 101 – An Introduction to Word
- Microsoft Word 102 – Intermediate Level Word
- Microsoft Word 103 – Advance Level Word
- Master Microsoft Word Styles, Mail Merge and Tracking
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Word tools and come out with confidence to complete any Word tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective documents
- Managing large reports with text, pictures and tables
- Create comments and make reviews with Tracking
- Automate your day to day Word tasks by mastering the power of Macros, Templates, Find and Replace
So, what are you waiting for, enrol now and take the next step in mastering Microsoft Word and go from Word Newbie to Word Guru!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn Microsoft Word from scratch, then this course if for you;
- If you want to take your Word skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you;
- If you have been using only the most basic Word functions but want to unleash the full power of Word;
- This Microsoft Word all in one course will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Word topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/Tracking).
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Get to know the Word 2016 menus, how to create and open documents, as well as saving and sharing documents.
Working with Text
Learn how to add, delete, move, cut, copy, paste text as well as formatting, find and replace, and others.
Layout and Printing
Working with Objects
Collaboration and Reviewing
Doing More with Word